Secret Sex Locations
Tickle My Wiener Locations' are areas where TIPsters can peacefully engage in sexual activity with little to no fear of being caught. Whether the two individuals simply have private kissing, round second base, or go "all the way," Secret Sex Locations can greatly further a relationtip and lead to a more satisfying TIP experience.
Each year, the TIP staff tells TIP students that sexual activity will not happen at TIP. This is a huge TRUTH. Sexual activity runs rampant throughout the Campuses, even with threshold rules in place. The open sharing of such locations is imperative, as many TIPsters will find themselves 40 year old virgins if they cannot manage to get some action during their term. If a solid secret sex location is found, a TIP Baby may result.
As a general warning, TIP does not condone sexual activity, which is probably why they banned it during the terms. Proper protection and care should be used, just as if the actions took place outside of TIP. Remember, just because most TIPsters don't get much action doesn't guarantee an STD-free experience!
And keep in mind that TiPstaff are aware of the wiki and they do read this page and especially patrol these areas much more often during freetime because it's on the tipwiki. (As confirmed by RCs and OSCs)and honestly some of these suggestions are really silly. If you manage to get away with some of these ridiculous locations, kudos to you.
Secret Sex Locations by Campus
It should be noted that all campuses include dorm rooms as Secret Sex Locations with some sneaky moves and a cooperative roommate, especially on the last night of the term.
- 1st Floor Nook in O
- L103 (it has a couch)
- The alcove (if sneaky)
- N Commons (it has several couches)
- All the basement rooms (they are unoccupied)
- 3rd Floor K
- The sex box, or the place above closets where suitcases go
- The Ice Room under the basement
- The side staircases, if you were careful.
- Behind couches in the lounges, if you are VERY VERY careful.
- Under the bench in Kilgo and N Quad
- The purple alcove across from P301
- Morning Run (Wallace Wade has lots of benches)
- The aptly named "Sex Alcove" located across from L308 (note: name changed to forni-corner or fornication corner term 2 2011)
- Anywhere after 11:15 (Terrible idea. The RCs often dont go to bed until long after midnight.)
- End of hall forbidden staircases (Terrible idea. These are patrolled extremely often.)
- Basement (Not suggested as there are security cameras.)
- Unlocked rooms on the first floor
- Piano lobby side rooms
- Bookstore, amongst the racks of clothing. Or on the top floor of the bookstore because nobody goes there
- Conference room D
- Back balcony
- study rooms on the third floor
- Elevator rooms
- Vending Machine room
- Kitchen/Laundry rooms
- 4th floor (Terrible idea. Most staff live on this floor.)
- Nooks and crannies of Ninth Street
- Upstairs bathroom of the dining hall
- Meeting room in third floor of Bassett
- Little-known study room down at the end of one hall on the third floor of Bassett
- Clever corners in the hallways if you keep an eye out for RCs
- Locking bathrooms on ground floor of each dorm
- The tunnels
- Baldwin basement
- Roof of the Union
- Under Aycock bench lol
- Anywhere if you eat dinner quick enough
- On the right side of Brown, second floor, the corner room has roof access. 2 foot walls over the archways, and uncomfortable floors, but you won't get caught.
- Practice Rooms in Biddle (stay by the door so people can't see in the window)
- The mail rooms in the Marketplace. There is a long hallway down the side and a shorter one to the left all the way down. There are no cameras there and no one goes down there.
- The showers after lights out
- Any dorm room after lights out: Although it has not been done before (possibly) A group of 3 guys did sneak the third party into their room, stating that with timing and planning, anyone can have an extra TIPster in their room. An addition to that statement should be that roommates should switch, as to leave the couple alone, and that another bright idea is to have a double roommate romance(roommates involved with another pair of roommates).
- The laundry room (duh)
- The vending machine room
- Sbisa bathrooms
- Pie Are Square bathrooms!!!!! (Best location!---usually no rc's and you can avoid TA's and instructors easily)
- awk upstairs room of pie are squared
- anywhere while evening activity is going on.... usually no RC's around..
- Any hallway where no RCs are around... DUHHH
- EDIT: Whoever wrote the above statement is in the control group. One cannot canoodle safely in the laundry room, as it has windows, and is ddirectly across from the constantly staffed TIP offices. Also, the vending machine room is either always locked or always wide open. Nice try.
- Note about the Dorm switch. My third year of TIP, Someone I know switched rooms with my friends roommate. It was simple, just make sure that you do it later in the evening while the two of you occupy the same floor when RCs have stopped opening doors and checking roomates that your door is locked AT ALL TIMES (an unlocked door equals an RC discovery of your crimes and be sure to be quiet).
- EDIT TO THE EDIT: The laundry room is where a lot of canoodling happens, especially on Sundays. And dorm switching's a piece of cake. Do it after room checks and get the extra individual out of your room while others are leaving to go run.
- in 2011 there was an unassigned empty room on the 4th floor used by many Tipsters to participate in inappropriate activities. It technically wasn't a boy's room.
- It is well known that RCs go to bed by 2:15am. The Moses Lounge is empty.
- EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS WHERE I LOST MY VIRGIN*TIP*Y SO SCREW YOU GUYZ
- Glass lounge on last day (WORKS REALLY GOOD.)
- Sketchy stairway on the ends of the hall
- Boiler room at top of sketchy staircase (really hot though)
- Sketchy lounges on the ends of the hall (behind and around the glass part)
- Darkened floor lounges on the last day party (also WORKS REALLY GOOD)
- Closet in the 2nd floor vending machine room